- CELEBRATE RECOVERY - Meets EVERY Tuesday at the Church from 6:30 - 8:30 pm for men and women age 18 and older. Come and discover you are not alone in your struggles. At CR we experience God's help, and encouragement of others who are finding victory over life's daily challenges.
- CROSSROADS SINGLES MINISTRY - Crossroads Singles Ministry is here for all single, divorced or widowed age 30+. We meet every 1st and 3rd Friday in the Cafe for Christ at 7:00 pm. So join us for fellowship, a cup of coffee and meet some new friends!
- MEN'S GROUP - The men of FGC meet every 1st and 3rd Monday evening of the month at 7:00 pm to study and share God's Word together.
- PRAYER REQUESTS - Prayer Requests for our Prayer Chain may be left by calling the Church Office (452-HOPE) or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PASTOR'S MESSAGES - The Pastor's messages can now be heard online any time by following the link below:
- PROPHETIC WORDS - Prophetic words from our Sunday morning services can be found on our website under Resources.
- ALTAR MINISTRY - The prayer team/altar workers are available to pray with you or for you right after both services on Sundays up front at the altar.
- FGC MEN'S GROUP - Full Gospel Center Men's Group will be holding a bi-monthly meeting to share and study God's Word on the first and third Monday of the month at 7:00 pm. Our next meeting is October 3rd..
- CLOTHING & FOOD DONATIONS -For September the Food Pantry is in need of Fall and Winter sweaters, sweatshirts and coats for children. We ask that you consider donating cereal and/or canned soup for this month. God bless you for your support. Please leave your food donations in the green wagon in the foyer.
- CHURCH PICNIC - Please join us at Freedom Park on Sunday, September 25th at 1:00 pm for a Church Picnic. We will be meeting under the large pavilion for fellowship, food and fin! Sign up to bring a dish to share.
- CROSSROADS SINGLES MINISTRY - We are inviting singles, divorced and widowed to join us around the fire on Friday, September 30th at 7:00 pm for s'mores, hot cider and fellowship.
- CREATIVE ARTS MINISTRY - Creative Arts Ministry is preparing to launch! Our mission is to provide visual illustrations for Pastor's messages as well as large productions once or twice a year. Some of the areas we need your help in are drama, dance, lighting, costumes, communication/publicity and more... An informational meeting will; be held on Sunday, October 16th at 1:00 pm. Sign up in the foyer to attend this meeting.