- "WON BY ONE" DISCIPLESHIP CLASS - "Instructions for the Believer" covering the life walk, fellowship, and witness for Christ. Join us in the ongoing study every Sunday at 9:30 am in the Youth Room. Encouraged for ALL believers and taught by Josh & Kathleen Murphy.
- CORPORATE PRAYER - The FGC Body will continue meeting for corporate prayer every Sunday from 10:20 am until 10:40 am in the Youth Room.
- LOVE REACHES OUT FOOD PANTRY AND CLOTHING MINISTRY - Thank you and may God bless you for your caring support each month! This month our special requests are for gravy mixes, your choice (as the Lord leads you) of any non-perishable food items, men's summer clothes, toothpaste and toothbrushes. Please place your donations in the Ministry Resource Room or, food only, in the wagon located near the Sanctuary pulpit. If you have any quesetions, please see Neil or Carol Blodgett.
- CELEBRATE RECOVERY - open meetings every Tuesday evening. Fellowship and coffee is at 6:15 pm and the meeting begins at 6:30 pm. Celebrate Recovery is a recovery program built on the biblically-based 12 Steps. It is a multi-issue program for men and women age 18+ who are challenged by any type of personal struggle; negative thought patterns, relationship issues, abuse, addictions, grief, guilt, unhelpful habits, anger, weight concerns, etc. In CR, Jesus is the only Higher Power. No need to sign up -- just show up! Check it out! Bring a friend. DARE TO HOPE. Please note that there will be NO CHILDCARE AVAILABLE.
- "ONE ACCORD" COUPLES & MARRIAGE MINISTRY - Meets the last Friday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Prayer Room. Childcare is provided and refreshments and fellowship follows. This month we will continue the highly-anticipated (Part 5) from the "I Don't" Series by Pastor Ed Young Jr. entitled 'Kid CEO' where we will go deeper into God's plan for our children on Friday, August 30th at 7:00 pm. Childcare will be provided. Sign up at the Information Desk.
- BECOMING A YOUNG WOMAN OF GOD - We'll be having a 6-week Bible Study on the book "Uninvited" beginning Tuesday August 6th from 6:30 - 8:00 pm. We will be discussing insecurity and battling feelings of rejection and inadequacy.
- RAISING ARROWS HOME SCHOOL CO-OP - will start here on Friday, September 13th and every Friday from 9:00 am until noon. Sign up at the Information Desk if you are interested and come to the Informational Meeting on Friday, August 30th at 7:00 pm.
- FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY - Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Get unstuck at Financial Peace University. Classes start September 15th and run through November 17th. Register online at:
Learn more at
or call/text Aisha Phillips at (845)464-2204.
- CHILD MINISTRY HELP NEEDED - We are looking for a helper (youth or adult) for 9am LOFT (3rd-5trh grade) starting in September. Also looking for help in our Nursery part-time (one Sunday a month from October through March). Please sign up at the Information Desk or see Tim Miller, Ellen Muscente or Courtney Terilli if you can help.